Sunday 3 April 2011

The Fame Name Game

I'm not sure a lot of you care, but sorry for the lack of blogs. I didn't quite realise it had been over a month.

I have been meaning to write about this subject for quite a while but a certain Myleene Klass reminded me only other day.

Why do celebrities insist on giving their children ridiculous names?!

Exhibit A - Myleene (who I am usually a big fan of and who actually used one of my personal favourite baby names for her first child) has named her second child 'Hero'....

 Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow... Apple? Moses? Really?!

Sir Bob Geldof is a repeat offender here with Fifi Trixibelle Geldof, 
Peaches Honeyblossom Michelle Charlotte Angel Vanessa Geldof (Known Peaches), Little Pixie Geldof (Known Pixie) and Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Geldof (Known As Tiger Lily).
Mel B.. Phoenix Chi...

Jamie Oliver recently added Buddy Bear to Daisy Boo, Petal Blossom Rainbow, and Poppy Honey!

Nicole Richie and that guy from Good Charlotte called their kids Harlow Winter Kate and Sparrow James Midnight. 
I could go on! Thank god for the likes of James Corden who named his son, Max.



No comments:

Post a Comment